We are always looking for reliable, hard working and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Job Title: Vending Retail Specialist
Department: Vending Retail
Drives truck or automobile over established route to deliver products to fill vending machines, collects any monies in the vending machines, makes change, and services vending machines.
- Drives truck to deliver vending products and change to customer's place of business
- Collects money from customer's vending machines
- Makes change within the vending machines and within changers
- Informs customers of new products and/or services
- Listens to and resolves service complaints
- Cleans vending machines and tests to make sure the vending machine is in working order
- Collects expired product from vending machines, then puts the expired product in the container at the warehouse with the corresponding truck number
- Collects rejected product from vending machines and replaces with different product
- Collects meter readings off of each and every machine and writes the reading on the corresponding collection ticket or inputs it into the handheld
- Loads truck
- Cleans inside of truck
- Maintains assigned amount of money within change box at all times; You are accountable for maintaining the correct amount
- Fills out log sheet outside of money locker daily upon arrival
- Fills out a vehicle service request for any maintenance that needs to be performed on company vehicle
- Fuels truck and turns gas tickets and fueling log in on both the 1st and the 15th of each month
- Unloads pastry and perishables off of truck daily and places in walk-in-cooler
- Unloads ALL inventory off of truck onto the cart with the corresponding truck number every Friday
- Returms any unopened boxes of product to the warehouse to be restocked
- Follows all procedures outlines within the Operating Standards Handbook
To successfully perform this job, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed herein are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.